Hello folks, I'mLittle Dot. I'm a cute and tomboyish little girl obsessed with dots, spots, and round, colorful objects. I was created in 1949 by Alfred Harvey and Vic Herman.
Why I'm So Cute
- I had my cuteness of Little Audrey.
- Like most of the tomboys of the '30s, '40s and '50s, I loves more boyish hobbies, but hates more girly hobbies (except for few of them).
- To fit my cuteness and tomboyishness, I wore my most iconic 1930s outfit, which was very similar to the traditional all-American tomboy.
- Including a little red dress with puffed sleeves and black polka-dot spots, white ankle socks, and a pair of very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- Like Little Audrey, I usually speak with my thick New York City accent.
- I'm adorably obsessed with dots, spots, and round, colorful objects.
- Like Little Audrey, she loves jazz and swing music. While Little Audry and my best friend, Little Lotta had thier trumpets, I had my saxophone to do my Jazz music.
- I was so good at scat-singing and tap-dancing.
- My descendant was very adorable, this time as an cute and brainy African-American.
Why I'm Such a Little Brat
- My descendant doesn't appear to have as big an obsession with dots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.