Audrey is one of the main characters & one of the Harvey Girls from the Netflix show Harvey Street Kids. She is the descendant of Little Audrey.
Why She Rocks
- She stands out as the most adorable of the Harvey Girls in the series.
- She is cute, childish, energetic and takes leadership very well.
- She really likes 1980's culture.
- She loves rock music from the 1980's, and has her electric guitar.
- To increase her cuteness, the missing tooth in her grin fits well with her tomboyish personality.
- She has a nice color palette. Which includes Cyan, Light Pink and Neon Yellow. Making her design more of an eyecatch.
- When she was watching an old VHS movie, she made a gaze similar to Madison from Splash.
- She adorably sleeps and cuddles, with several plush toys, especially her cute stuffed gorilla, which she calls Captain Rampage.
- She loves boyish stuff (such as getting dirty, video games, sports and skateboarding), but unlike her official counterpart, she rather loves girly stuff (especially Horicorns).
- To fit her tomboyishness and childishness, she wears her cute 1980's outfit, including a long-sleeved pink shirt with a lightning bolt, jeans, and a pair of hi-tops.
- Her official counterpart is the Ms. Fanservice of Harvey's animation library. However, she has her cuteness of her official counterpart.
- She loves hanging out with her friends, Lotta, Dot, Lucretia, Tiny and the Bloogey Boys (especially her boyfriend, Melvin).
- Sometimes, she hates the Bloogey Boys' goofy antics.
- She really hates her bratty sister, Zoe.
- Despite being a tomboyish little cutie, she does have her explosive temper, rather she's beating Melvin up.
- She became extremely angry, when Melvin calling her "butt sandwich", or messing up her Hornicorn toys.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.