Hi, I'm Leslie McGroarty. I'm the main protagonist in The Itsy Bitsy Spider franchise. I'm a cute and perky young girl who lived in the big city, and I'm full of energy.
Why She Rocks
- I'm Hyperion Animation's very first female character, ever to be a main protagonist.
- I really hate snobbish people, especially Adrienne Van Leydon.
- Like most of the hardcore tomboys, she likes more boyish stuff (such as skateboarding, fighting, studying karate, playing video games and jamming to her rock music), but hates more girly stuff (except for ballet).
- Like most of these city girls, I always love having in the big city.
- I would rather do boyish sports (especially wrestling).
- I love rock music (especially heavy metal and punk rock music), and jamming out with my electric guitar. However, I hate classical music (especially the piano).
- To fit my cuteness and tomboyishness, I wore my most iconic cute outfit, which was very similar to the traditional all-American tomboy of the 1930's-1950's.
- Including a light blue dress with puffed sleeves and a red belt, white tight socks and a pair of very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- For my whole life, these bugs are so cute, especially the adorable little spiders!
- I'm the awesome rock music/skateboarding/video gaming chick, but I love cute things, including my pal, Itsy.
- According to the episode, Sugar Coated Spider, I would rather swims in my old-fashioned tomboyish outfit.
- My character design is very cute.
- Despite my tomboyish personality, I had my softer side.
- She is very headstrong, two-fisted, red-blooded, aggressive and short-tempered, rather I'm fighting Adrienne and the Exterminator, by kicking and punching with my fist.
. In the second season, her tough and tomboyish personality is getting stronger.
- I was very... gassy. However, I had my tendency of farting, rather I'm farting on every snobbish people, especially Adrienne Van Leydon.