Leonardo is a red-eared slider turtle who was mutated to become part human. He is one of the main protagonists of the 2018 TV series, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Typically wielding twin katana, he spent most of the series using a single, magic ōdachi with the ability to create portals.
Why He Rocks
- Rather than the usual, Leonardo becomes the leader, We can see how he became the leader.
- Has amazing and well detailed animated design.
- His voice actor does an incredible performance.
- His weapon and skills tend to get better as the show progressed.
- He is such a funny guy.
- He is honorable.
- A truly sympathetic turtle.
- His sensitivity is shown correctly.
- He has a great relationship with his siblings.
- He will own up for his mistakes.
- He is very skilled.
The Only Bad Quality
- He starting out as not the leader, did throw off fans.