Leah Estrogen is the tritagonist of the 2001 live-action/animated film, Osmosis Jones, where she serves as Mayor Phlemming’s personal secretary and love interest later girlfriend to Osmosis Jones.
Why She Rocks
- She is hard-working and very serious who wants to do what's right, even if it gets her caught and almost killled.
- She has a great character design; she is a red blood cell, though her cytoplasm is dark purple, while her membrane is a lighter shade of purple.
- She is wonderfully animated with a wide range of emotions from worry, joy, shock and accompanied by the voice of singer Brandy Norwood.
- She is the only one who tries to talk sense into the unreasonable Mayor Phlemming, and is brave enough to confront him when his irresponsible ways cross the line.
- She may be aloof and unpleasant towards Ozzy, but she ultimately turns out to be a very good-hearted character, and even tries to talk some sense into Phlegmming.
- Though she plays a supporting role, she is the one who alerted the police of Thrax after he steals chromosomes from the Frank's hypothalamus, driving up Frank's body temperature and (nearly) killing him.
- She is incredibly well-written, always knowing what to say with a deadpan but serious attitude.
- Like many reviewers who critiqued the movie like the Nostalgia Critic, she lacks a clear personality.
- For some unknown reason, Leah does not appear in Ozzy & Drix, replaced by a new character.
- Her last name, Estrogen means a hormone in the female body.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.