Lana Loud is one of the ten deuteragonists of the Loud House. She is the fourth-youngest child in the Loud Family and is Lola Loud's twin sister. While, she likes to do gross things, she still has a heart of gold.
Why She Rocks
- She, along with Leni, Luna, Lucy and Lily, are the friendliest sisters in the Loud Family.
- Her character design is so cute.
- She is very kind and caring towards her pets and is a good environmentalist. Does that sound familiar?
- Her happiness and optimism are well-done.
- She has a great relationship with her twin sister Lola despite the fact they are polar opposite of each other.
- She is an expert handy-girl, mechanic and plumber as she helps her family with household jobs such as fixing certain broken objects such as cars, unclogging the toilets, and taking care of pets.
- She's the cutest tomboy in The Loud House series, as one of Nickelodeon's cutest tomboys.
- She has lots of heartwarming moments with her family, friends and pets as she mostly helps them whenever they have a problem.
- She proves that even gross-out characters can be likable, however, as the series progresses, she has become less disgusting and starts to eat healthy food.
- Her voice acting is great.
The Only Bad Quality
- She's interested in gross stuff, just like Lincoln and Lori. For example, She's sleeping, farting, pooping in the forest, eating dog food, and of course nose-picking. However, it's toned down a little bit.
- According to a tweet from the show's writers, Lana is the older twin. In the episode "Ties That Bind", it is revealed that Lana is older than Lola by two minutes.
- Lana was named after one of Chris Savino's five sisters.
- According to Chris Savino, he states that the sisters who are girly-girls or fashionistas are usually seen with three eyelashes (Leni, Lola, and Lily). Lana, despite having three eyelashes, is a tomboy instead. This is because Lana and Lola are identical twins.