Lana Loud is one of the ten deuteragonists of the Loud House. She is the fourth-youngest child in the Loud Family and is Lola Loud's twin sister. While, she likes to do gross things, she still has a heart of gold.
Why She Rocks
- She, along with Leni, Luna, Lucy and Lily, friendliest sisters in the Loud Family.
- Her character design is so cute.
- She is very kind and caring towards her pets and is a good environmentalist. Does that sound familiar?
- Her happiness and optimism are well-done.
- For her cuteness, the missing tooth in her grin fits well with her tomboyishness.
- She has a great relationship with her twin sister Lola despite the fact they are polar opposite of each other.
- She is an expert handy-girl, mechanic and plumber as she helps her family with household jobs such as fixing certain broken objects such as cars, unclogging the toilets, and taking care of pets.
- For fit her cuteness and tomboyishness, she wore a red baseball cap, a murky green t-shirt, dark blue overalls, white socks and pair of the very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- Like Lincoln, Lori and Ronnie Anne, she was a very good video gaming expert.
- She's the cutest tomboy in The Loud House series, as one of Nickelodeon's cutest tomboys.
- She has lots of heartwarming moments with her family, friends and pets as she mostly helps them whenever they have a problem.
- Her cutest moment was Lana Loud adorably laying eggs.
- She proves that even gross-out characters can be likable, however, as the series progresses, she has become less disgusting and starts to eat healthy food.