Lady Bow is a female green Boo from the N64 game Paper Mario. She's the leader of the Boos of Boo's Mansion, and she is aided by Bootler. She is well-liked by many fans for her personality and her attacks being useful.
Why She Rocks
1. Snooty attitude aside, she's also very kindhearted and is willing to aid Mario to save Peach and the world's wishes.
2. Her attacks are really fun to look at. For example, she'll slap the enemy with her hand or her fan. She can also use her Outta Sight to protect Mario from enemy attacks and scare the enemies with spook as well.
3. She can be pretty useful for the hard boss battles.
4. Her backstory about being the leader of the Boos is pretty interesting.
5. At one point of the game, she called Jr. Troopa a "dirty little urchin".
6. The catchprase "Bow joined the party-- like it or not" is one of the most priceless moments in gaming history.
7. She has a very cute and simple design.
- She comes off as Karma Houdini at the end of Chapter 3 after the player defeated Tubba Blubba.
- In fact, she, along with the Boos, didn't even bother to apologize to Tubba Blubba afterwards.