Kimberly Ann "Kim" Possible is the main protagonist of the Disney Channel show of the same name. She is a 17 year old highschooler who is also the world's most famous superspy.
Why She Rocks
- She is an overachiever, as she is shown to take her school performance.
- She has great leadership skills, as she is capable of inspiring her cheerleading squad into giving their all and being the best person they can be.
- She has a great character design.
- She can be relatable to children who are trying to find balance within their lives, as shown she struggles to balance her hero life and personal life.
- She is loyal to her friends and family, and whenever she finds herself in the wrong, she instantly goes out of her way to make things right again.
- She is an acrobatic combat and athlete.
- She is quite assertive and refuses to give up, even if she has little to no chance of winning.
- She is also fairly mature for her age, for example even though Kim at times does gets jealous at her rivals like Bonnie Rockwaller for example, she doesn't hold petty grudges against her rivals or having her jealousy consume her to unhealthy degrees, and instead overcomes it in a mature way and quickly moves on to more important tasks like saving the world.
- Her heartwarming relationship with Ron Stoppable.
- Christy Carlson Romano did an awesome performance voicing her.
- She can be a bit overbearing at times.
- She is somewhat of a perfectionist.
- She is somewhat awkward and bashful around boys she has a crush on.
- She was flanderized in the 2019 live action movie.