Kevin McAllister is the main protagonist of the first two films of the Home Alone franchise. He’s a 10-year-old boy who’s been accidentally left at home by his family to fend for himself as he protects himself from burglars. He’s potrayed by Macaulay Culkin.
Why He Rocks
- Out of all his siblings and other family members, he’s probably one of the more smarter and mature ones, in fact, he’s probably one of the most mature ones in his entire family in general.
- He’s got many excellent tricks up his sleeve and is always a step ahead of those he tries to trick or trap someone, namely Harry and Marv.
- He saved himself from two burglars after being left at home alone all by himself.
- He’s awesome at setting traps and pulling pranks which is one the things that helps him get rid of Marv and Harry.
- His iconic shocked face.
- He’s only 10-years-old and he defeated two grown burglars from breaking into his home, twice, which makes him very intelligent for a boy his age.
- He’s got many unforgettable moments, like the times he stands up to his bully brother, Buzz, or how he dubs himself saying “Keep the change ya’ filthy animal!” from a movie he saw on TV.
- He is without question Macaulay Culkin’s greatest and most popular performance.