Why He Rocks
- He’s a good owner to his cat, Garfield, and his dog, Odie.
- He has a good relationship with almost everyone in his life, showing he’s a decent guy.
- His most popular trait is how he always seems to be the butt of a joke in the Garfield-universe, most notably how he can’t get Liz (Garfield’s vet) or any other woman to like him romantically.
- He has a great and well-drawn design.
- Thom Huge does a great job at providing his voice in TV series, Garfield and Friends.
- He‘s a caring and loving family man.
- He has a passion for animals, as he not only takes care of Garfield and Odie but also pets it’s another cat named Nermal on occasions.
- Another popular trait from him is when him and Garfield are talking to eachother, even though he himself can’t understand what he’s saying.
- He has impressive cooking as he feeds Garfield lots of delicious human food and can make an amazing looking Thanksgiving dinner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.