XJ9, also known as Jennifer "Jenny" Wakeman is the main heroine in My Life as a Teenage Robot. She is voiced by Janice Kawaye
Why She's Great
- She is a very emotional character.
- She's very affectionate and friendly. She is kind towards Brad, Tuck, Sheldon and her mother Nora Wakeman.
- She is always animated well.
- Notably she learns from her mistakes.
- She has an excellent character design.
- She saves the world and works very hard.
- The viewers can feel sympathy for her. Saving the world tires her out and she just wants to live a normal life like a teenage girl. She is also mistreated by the Crust cousins.
- She is voiced very well by Janice Kawaye.
- She's a relatable teenager.
- She has many cool and creative weapons and functions.
- She has language OS discs that make her speak other languages including Japanese, which was demonstrated in "Speak No Evil".
- She can be mean at times and very violent. She can also be way too protective at times and suspicious of others.
- She can be sometimes vain.
- She was a jerk to Melody and made her sad. This can be maybe a bit understandable to an extent since she was the daughter of her nemesis, but it's pointless to immediately judge somebody like that, and she was still a huge jerk.
- She has been treated as a punching bag severely in some episodes. Some characters are also very mean towards her.
- In the episode "Girl of Steal" she stole a Musique music player on one occasion and lied so many times, but at least she later told the truth and returned it to the store.