Jack-Jack Parr is a supporting character from the 2004 Disney/Pixar film, The Incredibles and it's sequel Incredibles 2. He is the son of Bob Parr and Helen Parr and the younger brother of Violet Parr and Dash Parr.
Why He Rocks
- Jack-Jack is a very solid comic relief, especially in the second movie where he is more developed.
- He has the most unique animation of any Pixar character ever made, this can be seen whenever he activates one of many newfound superpowers.
- He is one of few, visually pleasing child characters in the entire Pixar's entire library of films.
- He has his own starring role, in a Pixar short, entitled Jack-Jack Attack.
- He is actually voiced by real babies, instead of reusing baby voice clips.
- He share great chemistry with another fan favorite Incredibles character, Edna Mode.
- He may be the most powerful super, not only in his family, but in general. He is a literal 'Jack of All Trades' in terms of powers.