Isabella Garcia-Shapiro is a little girl and a major character from Disney's popular animated TV series Phineas and Ferb. She has a crush on Phineas, and lives next door to him, though he never notices her crush on him, while she does spend her days participating or helping with his or Ferb’s projects.
Why She Rocks
- She is sweet, friendly, nice, cheerful, fearless, quick-thinking, optimistic, caring, helpful, kind, and easy to get along with others, and, best of all, she is always up for anything.
- She is always willing to help Phineas with his daily projects, and, furthermore, she has a very cute crush on him. She also shows great concern for others in case of serious situations.
- Her famous, memorable, iconic, and awesome quote, “What'cha doin'?”. The way she says it is so cute.
- Her character design is both cute and beautiful. Her voice is also cute, as it actually sounds like a little girl, only it totally works. Her pink dress is so pretty on her. On that topic, Alyson Stoner makes her voice acting of the character so sweet and adorable it goes quite well with her character.
- Despite being a girly girl, she was interested in boyish hobbies, like most of these tomboys.
- She's a great leader, as she is Troop Leader of the Fireside Girls 46231, and she usually never gives up.
- She has a very amazing singing voice, such as when she sings “City of Love”, “Whatcha Doin’?” (named after her catchphrase), and, of course, “If We Could Just Be Alone”.
- Her iconic pink bow, which looks so cute on her!
- She is one of the most popular characters in Phineas and Ferb.
- Her catchphrase "What'cha doin'?", though it IS iconic, can get at the nerves often and can be obnoxious.
- Despite being a major character in Phineas and Ferb, she was only given less than a minute of screen time in the Milo Murphy's Law crossover special "The Phineas and Ferb Effect". She was going to have a major role, but she did not. It's not bad, but it left fans of the character upset. Thankfully, however, she will be appearing in "Candace Against the Universe", which might make up for it.
- Unlike her mother, she speaks fluent English with a perfect American accent.
- In some later episodes (starting with She's the Mayor), when she says “What'cha doin'?”, her voice is higher-pitched, although her original voice is used in some episodes, but that change is pretty nice.
- She is usually brave but can be frightened in some episodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.