"We can't let it get out that the new boss accidentally made a baby! Our stock would plummet, everything we've built! My entire company will fall apart! Those parents can never find out!" ~Hunter.
Hunter is the main antagonist of the Warner Bros. computer-animated film, Storks. He is the CEO of package delivery conglomerate, Cornerstone and the former father figure-turned-archenemy of his prized delivery stork, Junior.
As CEO, he had the company retire from baby delivery after an incident involving a stork suffering from separation anxiety.
Why He Rocks
- He is an entertaining yet menacing antagonist.
- His motive to only make the company retire delivering babies gives a good reason why he's ruthless.
- Kelsey Grammer did a fantastic job voicing him to the point where he stole the entire show.
- He has an army of penguin henchmen who hold no punches.
- How he says "boss" is really hilarious and cool at the same time.
- He has an excellent idea of installing a steam room in an elevator.
- He can control giant mechs while getting what he wants.
- He was the first character introduced in the film's teaser trailer.