Hi. I'm Horrid Henry. I am the main character of the series of the same name and I am portrayed as a determined and relentless young boy. I believe that life is unfair as the rest of the world is against me, so I fight "against the tyranny of adults". I am resistant to defeat as teachers, relatives and babysitters in the series try their best to avoid me. Even my parents argue over whose turn it is to look after me.
Why I Rock
- I am funny most of the time.
- I most of the time have a point that my parents never do anything I say and Peter does everything.
- My insults for Peter, "Worm" and "Smelly Nappy Baby", are really intelligent and funny.
- I know how to backfire my younger brother Perfect Peter who is extremely annoying.
- I know how to fight my horrible, moody neighbor Moody Margaret.
- I am more likable than any other character in the show even though I am known as the most horrid kid in my town.
- I have the ability to speak out for those who are doing unfair things against me.
- Despite my horridness, I do somewhat care about my family, as I once saved Peter from getting crushed by a bookcase.
- I am aware that I need to have as much fun and experience as I can while I am still a kid.
- I'm pretty musically talented, and this is shown when I play the drums in the Killer Boy Rats performance and in the movie where I win the talent show with my band Zero Zombies.
- I am a selfish, sociopathic, rude and evil minded kid who would cross any limit in order to get my way and don't care about anyone else.
- I dream of becoming a king and when it happens, I claim I'll execute or banish anyone or anything I hate.
- At times I can a be bit unlikable, like when my horridness can get a bit too rough, like when I strapped my brother to a tree when I was younger.
- My catchphrase "NOOOOOOO!" can be pretty annoying.