S'up, my cute dudes, I'm Hikari Horaki, the most famous class president of Class 2-A, the class that Shinji Ikari and other Eva pilots attend. I'm a supporting character in the cutesy Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise.
Why I Rock
- I'm the most famous class president in the universe.
- My cute best friend, was none other than a fun-loving tomboy, Asuka Langley Soryu.
- To increase my cuteness, and recieving my tomboyishness, I wore my most iconic tomboy outfit, same as Asuka's.
- Including a blue dress, white short-sleeved t-shirt, white knee-high tight stockings and of course, a pair of very shiny black Mary Jane shoes. To complete the ensemble, a red bow on my collar provides a centerpiece as well as a bit of contrast against my iconic cute outfit.
- In contrast to Asuka, Hikari is very level-headed and rational.
- Despite my "girly-girl" nature, I had some interest in boyish hobbies, including sports, fighting and playing video games.
- Like Asuka, I'm interested in rock music.
- My relationship with Toji Suzuhara is well-written, even though it ultimately ends in tragedy.
- Sometimes, Shinji was my love interest, so I can have a date with him, and kissing him.
- Like Asuka, I love cute things.
Why I'm a Very Stupid Classmate
- Like Asuka, I'm very aggressive, hot-blooded, combative and iron-fisted, rather I'm punching with my fist.