Hayley Dreamsmasher Smith-Fischer is a character on the adult animated series American Dad!. She is voiced by Rachael MacFarlane.
Why She Rocks
- Hayley's character deserves credit for not only being very likable and relatable, but she is an advocate who wants the wrong to be turned into the right.
- Her character deserves credit for trying to make the world a better place and she is always seen as a helpful and kind character. (Unless you're on her bad side).
- As shown with "Love AD, Style", Hayley has a great singing voice thanks to Rachael MacFarlane doing a great job, equally to how good Seth MacFarlane is.
- She is very attractive and intelligent and is usually seen as probably the smartest character in the Smith Family along with Roger.
- Rachael MacFarlane does a memorable performance voicing her, especially whenever she is singing.
- Hayley is a loving wife towards Jeff and is not afraid to call out her father whenever he decides to denounce Jeff from the family.
- Despite her family’s flaws, she still loves them very much.
- Along with the entire Smith Family, she is a fan favorite of the cast.
- She stays likable in Seasons 11-13, along with Steve, Klaus, and Roger (since season 12), and is one of the good characters during the show’s dark age.