Grumpy is one of the seven dwarfs in Disney's 1937 film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Why He Rocks
- He truly lives up to his name, being mean and sarcastic and having apologetic rages throughout the majority of the film.
- For anyone who disfavors Snow White, Grumpy can be very lively for the audience.
- Usually when he complains about something, he make some good points.
- Despite usually being mean, his rudeness makes him one of the smartest and most serious members of the dwarfs.
- Underneath his sarcastic quotes, he's got a soft and caring side for Snow White and the other dwarfs.
- His forms of warming up to Snow White are very generous. When the dwarfs find out the Queen was after Snow White, Grumpy's the one who started a charge against the Queen.
- Also, during Snow's funeral, he is the one who puts some flowers on top of Snow White when they open the coffin to mourn her. This proves that he cares about Snow White and her safety.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.