Goofy is a character created by the Walt Disney Company, and a tall, anthropomorphic dog who is best friends with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Along with not being extremely intelligent, Goofy's main flaw is predictably his clumsiness and incompetence, hence his name.
Why He Rocks
- Along with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, he is one of the most popular characters ever created by the Walt Disney Company.
- He has a humble personality.
- He is optimistic and blissful.
- His clumsiness or goofiness can be comical or done hilariously.
- He even got his own TV show and two movies.
- His blissfulness usually keeps him from any legitimate harm, as he tends to walk away from life-threatening danger with a smile and his signature guffaw.
- He has shown a level of intelligence, as he is shown to be a superb sports player in his "How to" cartoons, which requires the ability to follow tactics.
- He is also smart enough to raise a child as a single parent; Max's development into a mature and responsible adult proved that Goofy's parenting skills were completely reliable.
- He can often be predictably clumsy and incompetent, as his name implies.
- His design while cute and appealing, can be hard to tell what he even is at all (this was before he changed from being Dippy Dawg). However, he strongly resembles Pluto.