Giga Bowser is an original boss in the Super Smash Bros. series. He is a transformed, larger version of Bowser, who debuted in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Why He Rocks
- He is the ultimate boss in Melee's Adventure Mode, being fought if the player defeats Bowser on Normal or higher difficulty.
- Defeating Giga Bowser will also unlock his trophy.
- He is later used in Brawl, Smash 4 and Ultimate as Bowser's Final Smash, proving how popular he is.
- Giga Bowser also appears in SSBM's final event match "The Showdown", along with Mewtwo and Ganondorf.
- Outside of Adventure Mode or Event 51, Giga Bowser cannot be battled elsewhere in Melee, and in Ultimate, he is only battled by 3 fighters.