"My life is more difficult than anyone else's on the planet, and yes I'm including starving children, so don't ask!" ― One of Gene's trademark bizarre asides
He is the eccentric, boundlessly cheerful middle child and only son of Bob and Linda Belcher, the younger brother of Tina Belcher, and the older brother of Louise Belcher. He is voiced by Eugene Mirman.
Why He Rocks
- His eccentricity - he is the ultimate lovable "weird kid"
- His out-of-nowhere, hilarious asides and catchphrases
- He has contributed some of the show's best songs
- While appearing simple, he is in fact deviously intelligent
- He is often the "voice of reason" in the family in very unexpected situations
- His unshakeable cheerfulness
- The Snake Song