Flynn Rider is the love interest of Rapunzel and the male protagonist of the 2010 Disney animated full-length film, Tangled. He is voiced by Zachary Levi in the film and television series, Tangled: The Series or Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.
Why He Rocks
- Much like Aladdin, Naveen, Li Shang, Eric and Prince Phillip he's one of the very few Disney princes who actually plays a significant role in his film and has more of a character outside of being the typical love interest.
- He's the first computer-animated Disney prince.
- He's been through some amazing character development, as he started off as a thief on the run, but later became a loving, well-meaning man.
- His ultimate sacrifice towards the end of the film where he cut Rapunzel's magic healing hair so he would die, Mother Gothel would be unable to heal herself and eventually die, and Rapunzel would be free from Gothel's control. Is that not true love?
- His personality and attitude can sometimes steal the show here and there.
- He was willing to take Rapunzel, a long-haired girl who's controlled by her adoptive mother and locked in a tower, to see what the real world is like and how fun it can really be.
- He's shown to have a decent side for animals, as shown with his horse, Maximus, and Rapunzel's pet chameleon, Pascal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.