“I HAVE FURY!”
—Fawful, Mario & Luigi series
Fawful (also known as Lord Fawful to his minions) is an eccentric Beanish character and a major antagonist in the Mario & Luigi series. He is the secondary antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and its remake and the main antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and its remake.
Why He Rocks
- Fawful is a mechanical genius, which is a quirk onto itself.
- He has a neat design which speaks words about his character, personality, and etc.
- His infamous, obscure food metaphors (e.g. "And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!").
- While initially content to be Cackletta's lackey, when Fawful becomes a villain in his own right, especially in Mario spin-off title.
- He is notable for speaking in Engrish (grammatically incorrect English), one of his best quirks and a subtle parody of low-quality video game translations.
- Sometimes, his voice can get rather annoying and irritating.
- Due to being a mechanical genius, his common sense suffers due to his uncontrollable anger, which often causes him to act in a delusional manner.
- He also appears as the shopkeeper of Fawful's Bean 'n' Badge in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.