Edna "E" Mode is a supporting character from Disney/Pixar's 2004 computer-animated superhero film, The Incredibles, and its 2018 sequel. She is a talented fashion designer for superheroes.
Why She Rocks
- She has created custom-made original outfits for superheroes since the "glory days", proclaiming that she even designed for gods.
- She is not bothered about the past, claiming that it distracts her "from the now".
- The director of The Incredibles movies, Brad Bird, portrays her splendidly.
- She has shown a constant desire to create and design new things.
- She is arguably the most memorable Incredibles character, mostly because of her iconic quotes such as "NO CAPES!" and "My god, you've gotten fat."
- Her close friendship with Elastigirl, openly supporting and beating the sense into her.
- She is spunky, wise, passionate, quirky, creative, hilarious, intelligent, helpful and sassy.
- She is a great (and very influential) babysitter towards Jack-Jack.
- While we find it entertaining, her speech about capes causing the deaths of certain superheroes was a little too dark for a kids' film.
- She is not the most emotional person.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.