Eric Tiberius Duckman is the main protagonist of the adult animated sitcom of the same name Duckman. He is a lazy, perverted, self-centered anthropomorphic duck who works as a detective alongside his best friend Cornfed as they solve cases together.
He was voiced by Jason Alexander.
Why He Rocks
- He is a very well-written character as he is a widowed person who lost his wife and is sympathetic.
- His constant ranting and yelling is funny and hilarious.
- Even though he is a jerk, he can be loving as he can come to his family's aid at times and is a loyal friend to Cornfed despite how he treats him on a regular basis.
- His constant murdering of Fluffy and Uranus and how it comes off in funny and comical ways is very interesting, then again, he is a jerk.
- Despite being a bad father to his kids, he does love them dearly and will protect them, as stated in WHR#3.
- His short temper is funny and done hilariously.
- Jason Alexander did a very decent job in voicing him.
- As stated in WHR#1 He is a very sympathetic character as he lost his wife and he loved her dearly, which means he probably wasn't the jerk he is today and how he's usually grumpy, depressed, and bitter and gets no respect from people.
- He has also shown to make valid points about things and people in general, and even made a speech about being offensive and politically correct in comedy which was completely selfless of him.
- He is usually a grouchy douche, so some of his behavior is warranted.
- His character design looks kinda ugly.
- His abuse can make him very easy to sympathize with.