Hi, I'm Dot Hugson. I'm Dorothy and Zeb's daughter, Neddie's cute and tomboyish older sister and the main protagonist in The Oz Kids franchise. I'm a cute and fun-loving young eight-year-old farmgirl from rural Kansas in the late 19th century, and the leader of the Oz Kids gang, and always full of energy. Tee-hee!
Why I'm So Cute
- I'm the supreme leader of the Oz Kids.
- I'm the cutest, funniest and the most tomboyish member of the Oz Kids.
- I was Hyperion Animation's second female protagonist, the first is the toughest little city girl, Leslie McGroarty from The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- I'm very powerfully protective of my cute little brother, Neddie.
- I was so good at telling jokes, and having my goofiest antics. Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!
- To fit my cuteness, tomboyishness and funniness, I wore my cute iconic outfit, very similar to the traditional all-American tomboy.
- Including a white blouse with short, puffy sleeves, a sleeveless blue dress, white bloomers, white socks, and a pair of very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- I had freckles, to make myself cuter, funnier and more tomboyish!
- I enjoyed goofing off, riding horses, playing pranks, playing sports, getting dirty, daydreaming and having fun, ha-ha!
- Like most of the cute tomboys, I really love hanging out with boys. Awwwwwwwwww… these boys are so cute!
- Due to being happy, comical and quirky, I had my zany, wacky and very tomboyish attitude!
Fun Facts, Dot Hugsson Style!
- I'm a bit of a tomboy, when I compared with a girly witch, Andrea.