Dopey is the youngest of the seven dwarfs in Disney's 1937 animated film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Dopey does not speak because, according to Happy, he has never tried to.
Why He Rocks
- He's one of the most iconic members of the dwarfs. Along with Doc and Grumpy.
- He's the only member of the dwarfs who never speaks on-screen, but he makes up for it in humorous moments. Even more so than his brothers.
- He has an adorable child-like appearance that makes him stand out among the other dwarfs. Baby blue eyes, that face, his short height, oversized sleeves on his outfit and lack of a beard.
- His childish personality is also unique among the other dwarfs, such as when he tried (and failed) to have Snow White kiss her, multiple times.
- He's usually part of certain jokes between the other dwarfs, usually comical moments.
- Despite being silent in the film, the other dwarfs are able to understand his other forms of communication very well.