Donald and Douglas are black tender engines that are also twins that work on the North Western Railway.
Why They Rock
- They were the first twin engines to arrive on Sodor.
- They are very enjoyable and entertaining to watch.
- Even though they bicker a lot, they refuse to be separated and decided go to Sodor together.
- Their Scottish accents fit their personalities very well.
- Whenever there is an episode we see them bicker, they always apologize to each other after they get in a fight unlike how Bill and Ben do.
- They also got to return to the show since "Sodor’s Legend Of The Lost Treasure" with the help of Andrew Brenner.
- Even though they did return in the Andrew Brenner era, they don’t get that much spotlight. Plus, their bickering in "Emily in the Middle" did get rather annoying.
- In the US version of Season 6, they dropped their Scottish accents because of the toned down narration from Alec Baldwin. What happened to you in the Thomas series, Baldwin?
- They aren't very memorable.