Don Lockwood is the protagonist in the 1952 musical film Singin' in the Rain. He is a famous silent-movie star in 1920s Hollywood, and the co-star of Lina Lamont.
He was portrayed by the late Gene Kelly.
Why He Rocks
- Gene Kelly does a stunning performance.
- He used to be a stuntman before he was an official actor which takes serious dedication.
- He's has a thing for coming up with snarky remarks and trying to make himself look glorious.
- He's shown to have a beautiful singing voice as shown in the titular song, "Singing in the Rain".
- He's was one of the greatest actors of his time along with his partner, Lina.
- He does what he can to work towards becoming a star and ended up mellowing himself out as a starts showing some true care for his co-workers.
- He and his friend Cosmo are hysterical together.
- One he found out about how much he and Kathy had in common, he ended up good friends with her and had a very touching relationship.