Diddy Kong is the deuteragonist of the Donkey Kong series and a character in the Mario series. He is Donkey Kong's sidekick and best friend.
Why He Rocks
- Diddy is usually a friendly and adventurous little monkey who is willing to help out his friends during times of need such as rescuing Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country 2, agreeing with Timber who asked Diddy to help save Timber's Island, or one of the endings in Donkey Kong Country Returns when he saves Donkey Kong from falling off after punching the moon.
- As shown in the Donkey Kong Country series, Diddy is more of a peace seeker compared to Donkey Kong who is more aggressive against his enemies.
- As you can tell, he's full of energy and optimism. He may be childish with that trait, but at least's he's really excited.
- For an monkey who is young, he's can still be brave like when in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary or of course, fighting against various bosses such as the ones from Donkey Kong Country.
- His friendship with Donkey Kong is fun and realistic. The have been seen like the Mario and Luigi-like counterparts of the Donkey Kong franchise and are often seen as good friends.
- Not just DK, even other kongs such as Cranky and Dixie and he doesn't treat them like crap.
- He's really cute. But beware because he can still defend himself.
- Spawned some memes that are intentionally funny or unintentionally funny like One Banana Bullseye or Hoo Hah.
- He does have some moves that are basically different from Donkey Kong like when he can jump higher and move faster compared to DK.
- He does have plenty of hilarious moments such as his animations and antics in both the Mario and Donkey Kong universe.
- Like many of the Mario characters, Diddy does enjoy special actives just as you would expect from a Mario character.
- In Donkey Kong 64, his guitar skills are impressive.
- Three Words Super Smash Bros.
- Sometimes, he can be annoying.
- He was flanderized in the Donkey Kong Country TV Series.