We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Cruz Ramirez is the deuteragonist of Disney/Pixar’s Cars 3. She is Lightning McQueen’s trainer who has her own desires for racing her entire life.
Why She Rocks
- Her design is pretty good and colorful, like most Pixar characters.
- Cristela Alonzo does her voice very well.
- Like her hero, Lightning McQueen, she wants to be a racer, and eventually gets her chance thanks to him.
- She has a pretty emotional backstory, when she wanted to be a racer herself, but felt she didn’t belong in due to being outclassed by other racers who looked nothing like her.
- Despite her slight inferiority complex, he is optimistic, sunny, and friendly. She is also very kind and sweet.
- She had good character development, evolving from an unsure and insecure trainer to a more confident and talented racer.
- She is willing to help others overcome their fears and worries.
- Regardless of how predictable it was, her victory over Jackson Storm was still awesome and ended Lightning's racing days in a high note. Now, she spends her days in Radiator Springs training with McQueen, just like how he used to train with Doc Hudson.
- While it was just an accident, she exposed Lightning at Thunder Hollow and almost got him killed at the Crazy Eight speedway.
- She can be unsure of racing at times, despite the fact that she dreamed of doing it.