Clyde McBride is the hexagonist of The Loud House.
Why He Rocks
- He is a great and much better friend to Lincoln than Rusty, Liam, and Zach are.
- Some of his Lori moments can be hilarious at times.
- Clyde is awkward, caring, and nerdy, but sweet and supportive at the same time.
- He has perfect attendance at school since kindergarten.
- Lincoln can always count on Clyde to help him with a plan.
- He is quite intelligent, as he helps his dads do their taxes and is knowledgeable about baby care.
- His nosebleeds when he sees Lori can be freaky at times, and a bit annoying.
- He is sometimes enemies with Bobby just because Lori is with him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.