Chick and Stew are supporting characters in the Crash Bandicoot series. They made their debut in Crash Tag Team Racing and would later end up as playable characters in Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled.
Why They Rock
- They have excellent chemistry together. Having Chick be the straight man and Stew as the wise guy.
- They provided hilarious commentary on each monthly grand prix in Nitro-Fueled.
- They make witty remarks when the player plays as one of them during a race.
- Chick's racing stats are Balance (same as Crash and Cortex) while Stew's is acceleration (same as Coco and N. Gin).
- Stew would do something funny at the end of every grand prix intro video.
- "Who's ready to get scrambled?"
- In Tag Team Racing, Crash can perform a spin attack on them and they'll still say something funny.
- They have unlockable exotic skins during the Rustland grand prix.
- While Roger Craig Smith did a good job voicing Chick, it sounded nothing like Quinton Flynn's original performance of the character.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.