Chase is a German shepherd puppy and a main character of the PAW Patrol team. He is a police and traffic cop dog and a spy dog as of Season 2. His primary purpose is to keep things in line and direct/warn traffic when an emergency happens. His secondary purpose is to track missing animals or people using his spy gear.
Chase is a German Shepherd pup who is seen to be rather mature and serious on missions. He is a police/security dog. His main color is deep blue. He wears a police hat and rides a police-themed car that he uses for missions. In Season 2, he also has spy gear.
Using his police truck and megaphone, this German Shepherd Dog is an athletic natural leader who likes to take charge. Chase may be on the case, but he has to watch out for cats and feathers because he is allergic.
Chase, being a police dog, is very mature, possibly the most mature of the group. He is definitely a leader, and takes things very seriously when on patrol, though has his ups and downs. He can be very playful when there are no missions. He and Marshall are best friends and are competitive, but they do it just for fun. During missions, he can show his emotional side, but he always denies it with his serious side.
Chase, as shown in the series, is a German Shepherd. He has brown fur covering his body, with lighter brown/tan fur on his face, and on his paws. He has a long beaver-like tail. When wearing his normal outfit, he has a blue police hat with a yellow trim and black bill. His vest and pup-pack are blue, with three yellow chevrons on each side, usually the rank of a police sergeant. When wearing his Super-Spy gear, he wears a blue helmet, shoes, and a vest, all of which have a lime green trim. His Super Spy helmet also has a visor when needed. His shoes have suction cups which can be deployed to use as wall-walkers.
Skills and Abilities
He is an excellent sniffer and can track down anything. However, he is allergic to cats, feathers, and dust. He uses a megaphone to warn the citizens about trouble and also to direct traffic (used in "Pups Save Christmas"). He also uses a net to stop objects or to save people from falling. He has the ability to communicate with owls and beavers.
- "Ready for action, Ryder, sir!" (Season 1 only; once in Season 2)
- "PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!" (Season 2; plus a few episodes from Season 1)
- "These paws uphold the laws!"
- "S/he went this way!"
- "Chase is on the case!"
- "Whenever you're In trouble, just hoot for help!" (from "Pups Save a Hoot")
- "Whenever you're in trouble, just yelp for help!" (from "Pups Save Ryder")
- "Super Spy Chase! When you least expect him, expect him!" (Season 2)
- "Super Spy Chase is on the case!" (Season 2)
- "Coach Chase is on the case!" (from "Pups Save the Mayor's Race")
- "Mighty Pups are on the roll!" (from "Mighty Pups")
- "These Mighty Paws uphold the laws!" (from "Mighty Pups, Super Paws: When Super Kitties Attack")
- Chase is funny
- Chase learns how to be a leader (and that he's a good one) in "Mighty Pups"
- Chase is cute
- His voice
- Chase cares about Ryder and the pups a lot
- Chase and Marshall at some parts of the series are over-used due to their skills being more useful. Ex: Chase is a police pup and super spy, he has a more variety of tools for many missions than the other pups. (The other pups do too, but Chase usually is more equipped).
- Chase can be a little too serious sometimes
- Chase can sometimes care about his job a little too much