Cecie is a 15 year old herder, and a major support character in the 2017 PlayStation 4 video game Gravity Rush 2. Having arrived in Banga through a gravity storm, she was adopted by the settlement's leader, Lisa. She becomes firm friends with Kat when she too arrives in Banga through a gravity storm.
Why She Rocks
- Cecie is just plain adorable. She may be incredibly timid, but that only adds to her cuteness!
- Cecie is just as sweet personality-wise, looking at Kat as a role model, wanting to make her adoptive mother happy, and wanting to feel like she has a purpose.
- She does actually grow as a character throughout the game, gradually becoming more confident, vocal, and self sufficient.
- She doesn't look like it at first, but she can regenerate crystals in mass quantities in her Durga Angel persona.
- Cecie always tries her absolute hardest to keep everyone around her, especially Lisa, happy by doing the best job she can.
- She has aspirations to be a much stronger character having seen how Kat acts.
- Despite only being 15 years old, Cecie is able to look after Banga when Lisa is away for important duties at the end of Gravity Rush 2.
- Considering the comments she gets from Raven, Lisa, and Gawan, she must be doing a great job of it!
- Even after gaining control over her Durga persona, she gains her crystal manifestation power while retaining her sweet personality.
- Cecie was responsible for Kat regaining her shifting powers, having looked after Dusty for her.
- She holds Kat in high regard, admiring her strong will and optimistic outlook.
- Cecie may be cute, but she's also a little clumsy; she has on more than one occasion let some ducks escape from their pen, mainly because she is grooming her doll.
- When she becomes Durga Angel for the first time, she is rather unhinged, craving destruction.
- She is prone to endangering herself multiple times; four times, and twice she is captured.
- Cecie was the only new character to appear in Gravity Rush - Overture, which is set before Gravity Rush 2.
- Her name is very similar to "Cecilia", a Latin name derived from caecus, which means "blind" in English.
- At just 15 years old, Cecie is the youngest of Kat's allies.