Carol Danvers, currently known as Captain Marvel and formerly as Ms. Marvel, is a fictional superheroine and a member of the Avengers. She is portrayed by Brie Larson in the MCU.
Why She Rocks
- Much like Goku and Sora, she saved millions of lives for people, mutants and even aliens from villains.
- She never gives in, even when she is in the hardest of the problems she faced.
- She is Marvel's answer to Wonder Woman, until in later years, she became their answer to Superman.
- In fact, she had a lot of things in order her to distinguish from them, such as the ability to absorb energy from solar powers and abilities.
- She is strong and powerful enough to fight the most powerful of Villains such as Doctor Doom, Thanos, Loki, Dormammu, Doctor Octupus, Venom, Magneto, Green Goblin and others in the Marvel Universe.
- In the animated adaptations such as Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, she became more powerful while still being faithful to her comics' counterpart.
- She is a great leader of the avengers.
- She is a good role model for female Marvel fans.
- Her history had a variety of alter-egos.
- When she had a redesigned outfit of herself as Ms. Marvel, she admires herself she looks both hot and beautiful in the mirror.
- Earned a solo film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe coming in 2019 as mentioned above.
- Brie Larson shows little to no emotion for her performance in the film adaptation.