NOTE: 100TH PAGE ON THIS WIKI!
Carly Shay (born July 24) is the protagonist of the TV series iCarly, and her own web show, iCarly. She is the younger sister of Spencer Shay and the daughter of Colonel Steven Shay and Mrs. Shay. She lived with her older brother in Apartment 8-C at Bushwell Plaza while their father is stationed on a Navy submarine and her mother is never mentioned. She's the best friend of Sam Puckett and former best friend of Missy Robinson, whom she hung out with during her childhood. She is also the best friend and ex-girlfriend of Freddie Benson, who lives across the hallway (Apt. 8-D) and had a long crush on her, started the day they met, which maybe still lasts.
Why She Rocks
- She has an amazing sense of humor, which is proven with her popular fictional web show. She seems to disapprove of gross-out humor and enjoys creative and loud humor.
- She is nice, easy-going and caring.
- She gets good grades and usually stays out of trouble.
- She has her own personal struggles, like how she has to take vitamins every day to avoid getting asthma attacks.
- She has a decent singing ability.
- She tries her best to keep her best friend Sam out of trouble and frequently takes the blame for her pranks.
- Her endearing friendship, former relationship and potential current relationship with Freddie.
- Her close brother-and-sister relationship with Spencer Shay.
- She has done a great job at coping with her dad in the military.
- She is greatly portrayed b her actress, Miranda Cosgrove.
- She is known for being a bit too soft and prissy at times.
- She can be very immature at times.
- A lot of times, she doesn't do anything when Sam picks on Freddie.
- Carly is portrayed by at-the-time Nickelodeon star Miranda Cosgrove.
- In the final episode of iCarly, iGoodbye, Carly took the difficult decision to move to Italy to be with her father for a period of time ("taking a break for a while").