What's up, doc? Bugs Bunny here. You're looking... I'm mean... reading about the mascot of the Warner Bros. company, and a recurring character in the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoon series. As you probably already know, I'm a classic cartoon trickster. You don't expect much, and bam!, I hit them with my classic poetic justice. Anyway, onto my main glory and classic traits.
Why I Rock, doc.
- I'm the supreme Warner Bros. icon.
- Since my debut in 1938, I amazingly stole the show! After two years of stealing the show, Tex Avery decided to gave me my gift: my very first starring role, entitled "A Wild Hare", released in theaters and earned an Oscar nomination in 1940.
- I'm one of the most iconic and recognizable cartoon characters ever created. Hey I'm popular enough to rival the big mouse himself in terms of popularity.
- According to Bugs Bunny Superstar, I'm one of the biggest names in wacky comedy.
- I'm a serious karmic trickster who usually has a specific revenge term, and don't try to push things too far. Even when I do, it always comes back to bite me... sometimes literally.
- Fun fact about me: I didn't appear in animation until almost a decade into the Looney Tunes series run. I was meant to be a one-shot character, but look at me now!
- My famous catchphrases such as "What's up doc?", and "Of course you realize, this means war" never get old, and are classic favorites.
- I can easily entertain the viewers with my cartoon antics, and fourth-wall awareness, but then again, it's a typical cartoon thing.
What are my bad qualities?
- I was kinda racist in earlier pre-1948 shorts.
My Trivia Section, doc.
- Fun fact about me: I was the second cartoon character to win a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. (after the mouse) (The 1818th star to be exact. On December 10, 1985.) Everyone loves my short films especially Looney Tunes, I've been entertaining audiences since the 30s and I'm still iconic to this day!