Bowser Junior is the deuteragonist/secondary protagonist of the puppet web series SuperMarioLogan, he is highly known for his role in the Junior era, the era where there are many videos based off of him. He is voiced by the series creator Logan Thirtyacre, who also plays Mario.
Why He Rocks
- When he first spoke in "Bowser Junior's Macaroni", he seems to speak loads of words, unlike other young kids, who rarely speak due to not knowing a lot of words.
- His over the top bratty attitude, delusional nature, and warped understanding of the world is somewhat funny in a manner similar to a less extreme Eric Cartman.
- His appearance looks cute.
- His relationship with Chef Pee Pee is pretty funny since it's like a SpongeBob and Squidward like relationship.
- He has a bunch of likable and entertaining videos related to him, like "Bowser Junior Goes to Disney World" and "Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation".
- Logan did a decent job voicing him.
- In 2015, he started to become more smarter but still can be stupid at times.
- In late 2016 or early 2017, he isn't really bratty as he was anymore, improving himself to get more fans.
- He gets along well with some characters, mainly his friends, Joseph and Cody.
- His human puppet isn't as bad as the other human puppets as his puppet still seems to resemble him, unlike the other puppets that don't resemble the plush form of the characters.
- Even if he gets tortured in an episode, his fans will root and side with him, despite this character often getting his comeuppance.
- He has made some good songs, like "Toys R Us", "I Love Corn Dogs" and "Thomas Come Back".
- He gave Hansel a box of candy in "The Candy Salesman" proving he respects homeless people.
- His bratty or thoughtless attitude can be very annoying at times.
- In late 2019, he received notable flanderization but not by much as he went back to his bratty and dumb nature, but it isn't much of a problem considering the fact that he was bratty in 2013-2015.
- He could be unlikable in some episodes, like "Bowser Junior's Revenge", the latter for this was mostly done by Junior's bratty and dumb nature.
- He could also sometimes be a hypocrite, for example, in "The School Project", when Cody asked Junior if he can play with the helicopter, Junior said "no", but for no reason, he gave Cody a chance to play with the helicopter, which could be the case of his Flanderization.
- His stupidity can be extremely unlikable sometimes, the biggest example is that he thinks the sun is a planet, even though it's a star! And also a prime example of being too ignorant to realize his mistakes & fixing them.
- He is often rude to his friends, a frequent example would be him making fun of Cody's mom and making jokes about her weight.
- Even though he is called "Bowser Junior" in a thumbnail from a video related to him, he is called "Junior" in the episode itself, which could make some confusion.
- He is one of the overused characters in the series before Jeffy, which is one of the main reasons the 2013-2015 videos are referred to as the "Junior Era".
- Him insulting Cody's mom is getting old.
- He has the second highest number of deaths in SuperMarioLogan, only to be beaten by Toad.
- Despite his huge number of deaths, he seemed to have a kill count over 20, making him, Does Bad Things Guy and Patrick the only three characters to murder over 20 people.
- He is the main character of the 2013-16 phase of the channel (Known as the "Junior Era"), any video with Junior in the title. and the series "Bowser Junior's Summer School".
- Similar to his dad who likes "Charleyyy and Friends", he liked a TV show as well. His show was called "Doofy the Dragon". It is no longer featured in SML due to it's dark humor involving the main character committing suicide each episode leading to video deletions/demonetizations.
- Junior is based off of Logan's half sister, Haleigh Grant, as the two of them are both bratty people. Haleigh is supposedly even worse than Junior.
- In 2021, he, along with every other Mario character, has been permanently turned into SML human puppets that don't resemble the games due to legal issues with Nintendo.