Bowser Jr., known as Koopa Jr. (クッパＪｒ．Kuppa Junia) in Japan, or sometimes simply "Jr." is a secondary antagonist in the Super Mario franchise. As his name implies, he is Bowser's, and serves as the heir to his throne. He debuted in Super Mario Sunshine, and has since helped his father to kidnap Princess Peach and battle Mario and Luigi in many subsequent games. He has also taken on playable roles in spin-off titles such as Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Strikers Charged. Jr. wants nothing more than to do his father's evil will, and Bowser's rarely seen emotional side is often brought out by his interactions with his son.
Why He Rocks
- His famous bonding with Bowser.
- He has a surprisingly cute design.
- He was confirmed for Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U.
- He returned in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the Mario Kart series.
- He is very ambitious for a little kid.
- He's masterfully voiced by Delores Rogers and Caety Sagoian.
- He's always willing to get out of his way to please his dad in any way, shape or form.
- He has limits when it comes to serving Bowser, going as far as teaming up with Mario to save him from his Fury form.
- He's actually a good leader to his Koopaling brethren.
The Only Bad Quality
- He can be bratty and annoying at times.