Bolbi Stroganovsky is a supporting character from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius. He is the weird resident exchange student from Backhairistan, and the newest student at Lindbergh Elementary School and has become a supporting character since his debut episode, "Jimmy for President". He usually serves as the comic relief in seasons two and three. The only times where he has a major role are in his debut episode and in "Win, Lose and Kaboom!" He loves slap dancing and kabobs. He also has a sister named Ignishka.
Why He Rocks
- He’s just as likable and unforgettable as other characters such as Carl Wheezer and Sheen Estevez, who is also a comic-relief character.
- The way his catchphrase is presented is always hilarious, much to the point that just like Jimmy's dad, Hugh Neutron, the things he does are usually related to the plots of the episodes in question rather than just for running gags. So it never comes off as annoying in the slightest.
- Phil LaMarr did a great job at voicing him.
- He has a good character design, much to the point that it's really funny-looking, and it fits his silly personality at the same time.
- He seems like just a goofy foreigner at first, but his mild antics were quite funny.
- As silly and strange as he is, he's an excellent actor and has monologues committed to memory. Much to the point that Jimmy, Betty, and even Nick were blown away by his talents and efforts.
- And as crazy as he is, he's a good guy who likes to help his friends.
- Despite being a comical and harmless character. He has had some awesome moments in the show, such as the episode "Win, Lose and Kaboom", he manages to help defeat Meldar's robots.
- He is so strange that he makes Sheen look sane by comparison.
- His last on-screen appearance in the series was being chased by a rampaging monster unleashed by Professor Calamitus.