Roberto Alejandro Martinez-Millan Luis "Bobby" Santiago, Jr. is a supporting character in The Loud House.
Why He Rocks
- He has many jobs, such as pizza delivery boy, a pool lifeguard, a mall security guard, and a grocery clerk.
- He stood up for his sister Ronnie Anne in "Save The Date"
- In "A Fair to Remember", Bobby became great friends with Lincoln and Clyde.
- He is an easy-going, kind, laid back, and wise person, who likes to have fun and hang out with his friends.
- He is getting his own spin-off show, The Casagrandes, along with Ronnie Anne.
- He often gets these jobs just to satisfy Lori, as confirmed in many episodes. Isn't that trying too hard or something?
- He can act awkward at times.
- Even though he did stood up for his sister in Save the Date, he broke up with Lori for what Lincoln did and didn't give a good reason to break up with Lori. Not only that, she didn't really had anything to do with it. Granted, they did get back together in the end, but still.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.