- “What would you say if I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?”
- ―Bo Peep to Woody
Bo Peep is a supporting character in the Disney•Pixar Toy Story series and the deuteragonist of the fourth film. She is a porcelain shepherdess figurine and Sheriff Woody's girlfriend in the films. Bo Peep and her sheep were originally adornments on Molly Davis's bedside lamp.
Why She Rocks
- She is a great love interest for Woody. As such, she comforts him whenever he gets overwhelmed in a hard situation.
- Annie Potts does her voice very well, especially in the fourth movie.
- Whenever Woody is accused of something he doesn’t intentionally do wrong, Bo is always there to stand up for him.
- She is very romantic towards Woody and levelheaded, and has strong feelings for him.
- She is sweet, loving, caring, loyal, and understanding.
- She has a touching reunion with Andy’s toys, including Buzz and Jessie, in the 4th film.
The Only Bad Quality
- She's mainly a background character and sympathetic figure for Woody with no real traits in the first two films, and she doesn't even appear in the third one. Luckily, the fourth film finally made Bo her own character.