- “What would you say if I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?”
- ―Bo Peep to Woody
Bo Peep is a supporting character in the Disney•Pixar Toy Story series and the deuteragonist of the fourth film. She is a porcelain shepherdess figurine and Sheriff Woody's girlfriend in the films. Bo Peep and her sheep were originally adornments on Molly Davis's bedside lamp.
Why She Rocks
- She is a great love interest for Woody. As such, she comforts him whenever he gets overwhelmed in a hard situation.
- Annie Potts does her voice very well, especially in the fourth movie.
- Whenever Woody is accused of something he doesn’t intentionally do wrong, Bo is always there to stand up for him.
- She is very romantic towards Woody and levelheaded, and has strong feelings for him.
- She is sweet, loving, caring, loyal, and understanding.
- She's mainly a background character with no real traits in the first two films, and she doesn't even appear in the third one. Luckily, the fourth film finally made Bo her own character.