|This page is being considered for deletion for the following reason: Incomplete page.|
"Hey hey, save it for the honeymoon!"
Black Widow is the tretagonist of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She's a former agent of H.Y.D.R.A. and S.H.I.E.L.D and one of the main members of the Avengers and Bruce Banner's love interest.
She's played by Scarlett Johansson.
Why she rocks
- She's shown to be selfless and willing to risk her own life to save the life of the people she cares about, shown when she risked her life to save Iron Man and Hawkeye.
- She, along with Pepper Potts, is one of the toughest of the female Marvel superheroes.
- Unlike most Marvel female characters that are Mary Sue without personality, she's actually likable and shows to have a good sense of humor as shown when she speaks with Tony Stark.
- Even when she's in danger, she's able to take care of herself.
- She's one of the Avengers most useful members despite not having super powers.
- Scarlett Johansson does a great job at playing her
- She's a great spy, as even Tony Stark isn't able to understand that she's under cover when they first met.
- "I don't see how that's a party"
- Her relationship with Bruce Banner is cute.
- Her fight scenes are always impressive.
- She has flaws which makes her relatable for audience and one of the reasons that prevented her from being a Mary Sue.
- Her dynamic with Iron Man is often funny and well written.
- She was extremely annoying and out of character in Captain America movies at the point where she bertrayed Tony and has the nerve to insult him after that.
- In Avengers: Endgame, she was very stale, wooden and bland. She dosen't even have a fight in that film.