WARNING: This character article contains major spoilers for
Bill Cipher is the main antagonist of Disney's Gravity Falls. He is a very charismatic dream demon who wants to destroy the world by causing a rift between the Nightmare Realm and the real universe.
Why He Rocks
- He is a hilarious and comedic villain, especially for Disney standards.
- The running gag where whenever he agrees with anyone finding him insane is pretty funny.
- He is affable but obnoxious, but that's good thing for fans.
- His voice is very cool.
- His true motives have been shown over time.
- He has a warped sense of humor.
- For a bad guy, he is smart, calculative, and formidable.
- His most famous quote: "Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEEE!!"
- Some people can be confused with what his species truly is.
- Some might find him rather scary and frightening.
- Despite being the main antagonist, he only appeared in seven episodes of the show, making him feel underused.