Betty Quinlan is a supporting character in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius series. She is a student at Lindbergh Elementary School and was Jimmy's love interest before Cindy. Betty's first appearance was in the episode Party at Neutron's, where she was one of the kids who attended Jimmy's party. She dances with Jimmy and kisses him on the cheek when she leaves his house.
Why She Rocks
- She's very kind and nice to the other students, including Jimmy, plus she's one of the only people who doesn't make fun of him at school.
- She is one of the most likeable and prominent supporting characters in the series.
- She is one of the few students who likes to see Jimmy's inventions.
- In the episode "Out, Darn Spotlight", she had shown to be a talented actress, as she manages to play Lady Macbeth very well in the school play.
- She also proved to be supportive, as she encourages Jimmy to play Macbeth after Nick got injured.
- Her character design, although very simple compared to the other characters, is still good.
- She is aware that Cindy has a crush on Jimmy, and in the Vanishing Act episode, she gets tired of Cindy's jealous attitude towards her and Jimmy, so decides to tell her: "I know all about the whole 'you and Neutron' thing, Just stay out of my face. He's all yours."
- It is revealed in The League of Villains that Jimmy still likes her, since he was shown to still have many pictures of her in a drawer in his lab and one in his captain's log, which Cindy made him get rid of upon discovering them.
- Betty is one of the only two supporting characters to have story logical appearances rather than normal ones like most of the villains have such as King Goobot V, Beautiful Gorgeous, and Eustace Strych. The other is Jet Fusion.
- Her design is a bit reminiscent of a member from the famous Retroville band, Graystar.