Beck Oliver is one of the eight main characters of Victorious. He is Jade West's boyfriend and seems to be the leader of the gang. Because of his talents and good-looks and particularly his fluffy hair, he is very popular with girls (as well as young adult women). He also seems to be very calm, wise, and mature at most times. His talent is acting and can be described as a pretty boy.
He is portrayed by Avan Jogia.
Why He Rocks
- He's very handsome. Like he's Channing Tatum's brother.
- Like other Hollywood Arts students, he's a very talented actor and good singer. (Even though he's only sang a solo at least once.)
- He's pretty friendly and not afraid of doing something with a person he doesn't like that much.
- Even though it's weird for a hot teen to live in an RV, it look's pretty nice.
- And like Robbie and Cat, he's one of the most likable characters.
- Sometimes in a bad situation, he's calm and in iParty with Victorious, he claims to have never been scared in his life.
- Apparently, he's the only person who isn't afraid of Jade.
- He might be emotionally stable as he's the only main character who hasn't cried in the show.
- He makes smart choices as he chooses not to drink water containing fish pee.
- He can overreact or just be too calm at times.
- He can also make some dumb choices like never cleaning his fish tank.
- Beck was the first main character to be absent for an episode (his first absence being in The Birthweek Song). He was also the only male main character that doesn't appear in every episode of the series.
- According to André on TheSlap, he is famous for his grilled BBQ ribs.
- According to his TheSlap page, Beck's hair is too thick for him to wear a baseball cap over it.
- Beck is the only main character who has not mentioned a sibling. It is likely that he is an only child.
- He bought his RV from Fat Biscuit, a rapper who, after having stomach surgery, is not longer fat (Survival of the Hottest).