(320th Page on this Wikia!)
Bruce Wayne (better known by his superhero alias Batman) is the main protagonist in the DC Comics franchise. He's a wealthy American playboy, philanthropist, and owner of Wayne Enterprises. After witnessing the murder of his parents as a child, he swore vengeance against criminals, an oath tempered by a sense of justice. Bruce Wayne trains himself physically and intellectually and crafts a bat-inspired persona to fight crime.
- He's one of the most iconic and recognizable superheroes and fictional characters ever made. Not just for DC, but for comics in general.
- He's living proof that mortals can be just as capable heroes as super-powered heroes, as he's been relaying on his combat fighting skills and intelligence, and doesn't have super powers, like most other supers.
- He's proven to be a master detective. When he searching his for his enemy or anything relating to them.
- He has a strict no-kill policy in which no matter dangerous the foe he's facing had proven to be, he's never killed any of them. Proving he's willing to show mercy for the wicked.
- He's got a large rogue gallery with villains he's faced including but not limited to: The Joker, Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Scarecrow, Bane, Two-Face, The Penguin, Catwoman, Clayface, Etc.
- One of his traits is that he let villains do what they usually do, but Batman uses that to his advantage to beat them.