Avatar Korra (born 153 AG) is the current incarnation of the Avatar and immediate successor of Avatar Aang. She originates from the Avatar: The Last Airbender spin-off, The Legend of Korra.
Why She Rocks
- She is the perfect, strong and independent female lead.
- She was able to pull through the poisoning and trauma Zaheer put her through for years.
- Very noticeable character development. She started out as a hot-headed and selfish little girl, but turned into a responsible woman who makes use of her duties as Avatar at the end of the series.
- She is a skilled fighter and an excellent bender. She was able to master water, fire and earth when she was only three, something Aang wishes he could have been able to do.
- She shows pride and compassion for her friends.
- She is able to successfully connect with the spirit world, showing that she can keep calm despite her fiery nature.
- Once she gained back her memories, she now knows how to keep patient.
- She was created to be bisexual, which is uncommon in kids shows.
- She can still get too hot-headed and cocky for her own good.
- She was a bit of a spoiled brat in the first season.
- She can be very careless, and not just in battle. She got herself stuck in a painful love triangle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.