Astrid Hofferson is a female Viking warrior of Clan Hofferson of the Hooligan Tribe and a major character in Dreamworks’ How to Train Your Dragon Series. She is voiced by America Ferrara.
Why She Rocks
- She is a very determined, confident and dedicated Viking warrior.
- She can also be very kind, loyal and compassionate.
- She’s a wonderful love interest (later on wife) to Hiccup.
- She’s probably the most skilled and proficient of the other teenage Vikings in the first movie.
- She’s very smart and knowledgeable when it comes to dragons and training them, much like Hiccup.
- She shares good chemistry with Hiccup and their other friends.
- Much like Fa Mulan, she’s shown herself to be strong, intelligent and tough for a female warrior.
- Like all the other characters of the series, she goes through some awesome character development through each movie.
- She does her best to work hard to reach for her goals which allows her to take pride in her family name.
- Whenever she does wrong, she does have a mindset of how she can improve herself.
- She’s shown to be very caring and passionate to dragons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.